Management and organisational consultancy
We advise the company’s management on management and control functions so that their decisions are implemented effectively and to ensure that all staff perform their
It is common knowledge that it is the management of the company that is responsible for carrying out the
management functions in its business.
Set the objectives to be achieved and chart the way to achieve them.
Organise material and human resources to achieve the objectives.
Ensure that decisions are implemented effectively and that all staff perform their duties.
Check that the actual data correspond to the revisions, in order to make any corrections for deviations.
-Cost calculation and control
– Product/service analytics
– Contribution margins and breakeven calculation.
Alignment of strategy with technology, organisation and ERP implementation processes and controls.
ORGANISATION AND HR
– Drawing up the organisation chart and job descriptions.
– Study of processes through tasks and job functions to increase productivity per employee.
– Development of an internal coordination plan where employees are aligned with the company’s objectives.
– Interviews with candidates for the different job vacancies.