Economic and financial consultancy
Study and analysis of the company’s financial statements in order to find out where the company stands and set targets for improvement. The activity could be grouped into three main groups:
Reporting, Analysis and Planning.
Its function is to provide management with information on the
state of operations and the industry.
SUPERVISION OF THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
– Supervision, control and monitoring of financial accounting.
– Analysis of the balance sheet and profit and loss account and comparison with previous years and quarters.
– Analysis of the main economic and financial ratios.
– Monthly review of the development of the profit and loss account and balance sheet.
– Supervision and review of the accounts.
– Analysis and breakdown of cost accounting.
– Preparation of economic-financial reports to support management decision-making.
– Liquidity optimisation. Control of cash flows.
ANALYSIS OF THE BANKING POOL
– Optimisation of existing financial products.
– Study of funding needs and choice of financial products.
– Search for funding.
– Negotiation with financial institutions.
– Optimisation of the company’s tax policy and supervision, together with the tax office, of the recurring taxes required by the tax authorities.
– Annual projection.
– Financial planning
– Financial planning in line with the company’s strategic plan.
– Definition of indicators for monitoring financial activity and control of their implementation.
– Supervision of the management of receipts and payments.